Vegelumax CMH 315 Watt Ceramics Metal Halide Grow Light Bulb 4200K CDM Lamp for Digital Ballast
$59.56 (as of October 21, 2019, 2:30 pm) & FREE Shipping. Details
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
- Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart in one of two ways:
- Click the Add both to Cart button in the promotion description.
- Click the Add to Shopping Cart button on each respective product information page.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon and the seller reserve the right to cancel it at any time.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
- The promotion applies only to products sold by the seller indicated in the offer message. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon website do not qualify.
- Unless the promotion indicates otherwise, it applies to the lowest priced qualifying item.
- All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.
- If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the discount from your return credit.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you remove any of the promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
4200K color temperature,Full spectrum light,CRI 90. Premium elliptical PCA provides enhanced lumen output and optimized spectra;PPF PAR:565umol/s
Blue output for healthy plant growth and robustness;
Low energy consumption,Optimal for flowering while also can be used for Veg as well
Ceramic metal halide technology represents a massive advancement in HID evolution. These lamps supply top of the range enlargement spectrum, wonderful PAR per watt performance, and additional energy within the ultraviolet vary-which all give a contribution to increased crop high quality. Very good upkeep of PAR/PPF over long lamp life approach Nice worth and some distance longer re-lamping intervals.
4200K colour temperature,Full spectrum mild,CRI 90. Premium elliptical PCA supplies enhanced lumen output and optimized spectra;PPF PAR:565umol/s
Blue output for healthy plant enlargement and robustness;
Low energy consumption,Optimal for flowering at the same time as additionally Can be utilized for Veg as smartly
Can be utilized in an open or enclosed fixture,36,800 initial lumens, 120 Lm/W. 565 μmol/s. Promotes upper charge of metabolic activity and resin production thru the usage of UV some distance-red spectra
Economic (long reasonable life, prime μmol output, low energy consumption),Nice for indoor gardening or supplemental greenhouse lighting fixtures
315, hundredths-inches, 866, hundredths-inches, 84, hundredths-pounds, 354, hundredths-inches