Apera Instruments AI209 PH20 Value Waterproof pH Pocket Tester, ±0.1 pH Accuracy, 0-14.0 pH Range, Complete Kit
$56.00 (as of April 20, 2018, 4:22 am)
& FREE Shipping.
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
Click on the "Clip Coupon" button for a qualifying item and:
- For a "One Time Delivery" coupon, add the eligible item to your Cart by clicking "Add to Cart" on the item detail page. Your coupon discount will apply to your item and appear on the final order checkout page.
- For a subscription coupon, select "Subscribe & Save" and set delivery quantity and frequency. Your coupon discount will apply to your first item delivery and appear on the "Review Your Subscription Details" page.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer.
- The coupon may only be used on www.amazon.com for purchase of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com or AmazonFresh.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per order and per customer.
- Promotion may not be combinable with mail-in rebates.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of the coupon.
Easy Auto calibration with Buffer recognition; Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-50.0C)
Complete Kit with ready-to-use calibration solutions, batteries, and a lanyard in a portable carrying case
Auto recognition of stable values improves consistency so you don’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
Simply essentially the most reliable pocket pH tester with the most productive worth for a wide variety of standard pH checking out, such as hydroponics, pools and spas, water remedy, beer brewing, wine making, and so on. As much as 3 points of Auto calibration and 0 to 50˚C Auto temperature compensation (ATC), ±0.1 pH Accuracy with 0 to 14.0 pH measuring range; Auto recognition and indication of stable values improves repeatability, saving you the difficulty of guessing when to manually hold measurement. With an Ultra transparent 180˚ viewing angle screen, it supports dual display of Temp./pH worth and indications of completed calibrations (where L/M/H indicate 3 points of calibrations) and stable readings (with a smiley face).
Comes with an entire Kit of premixed calibration solutions (4.00 and 7.00), 4 AAA batteries, and a lanyard all in a transportable sporting case. Smart Self-diagnosis, warning of out-of-range measurement and wrong calibrations. IP67 water resistant and dustproof, floats on water so you shouldn’t have to fret if dropped in water accidentally. As much as 2000 hours’ continuous operation powered by AAA batteries (with low power warning and Auto power off in 8 min if no operation).
The meter is CE certified and springs with a 2-YEAR Warranty (6 months for the probe). The corporate designs and manufactures scientific analytical instruments like meters and sensors for pH, conductivity, turbidity, and dissolved oxygen for over 25 years, and meets ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
NOTES: The instrument will NOT give accurate or stable readings for distilled or deionized water’s pH checking out. It’s because distilled and deionized water shouldn’t have enough ions present for the electrode to serve as properly. To measure distilled or deionized water’s pH, users wish to use a specialized pH electrode. Do NOT store the probe in distilled water or deionized water because they are going to result in damage to the glass membrane of the pH probe. Best use distilled water for cleaning the pH probe.
Simple Auto calibration with Buffer recognition; Auto Temp. Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-50.0C)
Complete Kit with able-to-use calibration solutions, batteries, and a lanyard in a transportable sporting case
Auto recognition of stable values improves consistency so you shouldn’t have to guess when to manually hold measurement
An ultra-transparent 180 viewing angle screen with dual display of Temp./pH and indications of completed calibrations and stable readings
2000 hours’ continuous operation, powered by AAA batteries
|Number Of Items|
|Product Type Name|