Hi fellow grow nerds! We’re glad you are high enough to join us for this comprehensive article on grow tent fans. Why are we writing this article? Because we see far too many incorrectly oriented grow tent fan setups, using unnecessarily expensive commercial or house fans, and/or not enough fan airflow.
The different types of grow tent fans include inline fans (which go inside your tent ducting system) Inline grow tent fans are the most efficient and effective way to properly regulate temperature and airflow in your tent. They can be attached right into the existing ducting, and/or installed as aftermarket equipment. The type, number, and power level of your fan should coincide with the ambient temperature of your tent environment, as well as the type of lighting your are using. The type of lighting matters significantly, as a LED grow light will need much less airflow to reduce temp than a metal halide or HPS grow light.
- 1050+ IAV Australia charcoal, one of the world’s most absorbent carbon available
- Reversible flange and base for extended service life
- Pre-filter included
- Odor control for better privacy
- High performance and static pressure to overcome the resistance caused by long ducting.
- Balanced motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings for vibration-free operation and continuous running.
- Moisture resistant – great for use in damp environment.
- Extended collar and lip for easy duct hook-up.
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- Applications: Hydroponics, HVAC, Electronic cabinet cooling, Clean room modules, Heat exchangers, Air filtration, Air showers, Pharmaceutical equipment and Semiconductor industry
- UL Certified