Molasses does amazing things for plants, from being a natural insecticide, to providing complex sugars for microorganisms in your soil, to adding potassium and other nutrients. Potassium happens to be very beneficial to cannabis plants in particular, as cannabis requires a plethora of potassium during the important flowering stage. What type of molasses is best…
- Gorilla Grow Lite Line Tent - Size 4' x 8' x 6'7" $374.98
Gorilla Grow Tent GGT24, 2' by 4' by 6' 11"
- Large Gorilla Grow Tent GGT59 5' by 9' by 6' 11" $623.99
- Gorilla Grow Tent LTGGT24 2' x 4' x 6'7" $245.99
- Gorilla Grow Tent GGT55 Tent, 5 by 5 by 6-Feet/11-Inch, Black $391.95
- Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing $109.99
- Deep Water Culture (DWC) Hydroponic Bucket Kit 5 Gallon, 6 inch $33.95
Mars Hydro Mars 300w LED Grow Light with Veg/Bloom Spectrum for Indoor Tent Growing 132W True Watt Panel
- Adding CO2 to Your Cannabis Grow Room the Right Way May 30, 2017
- Lowest Height Grow Tents – The Best Short Grow Tents May 30, 2017
- Do LED Grow Lights Work for Cannabis? May 28, 2017
Disclaimer: This website contains paid advertisements and affiliate links. Only to Amazon though.